Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Theme 1966

Hey Everyone! 

I'm linking this to Natasha's Pinning and Singing Weekend Linky Party


Do you remember all the good roles Clint Eastwood has had?  That man is so talented!  Well, maybe he was just a hunk!  He is in the same league as John Wayne, playing mostly characters that reflect himself.

I loved this theme from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly in high school.  This was one of the original spaghetti westerns, so called because it was originally done in Italy and in Italian!


Here are a few more you might remember, especially when he played Rowdy Yates on television's RAWHIDE.  He was just a youngster, or so it seemed.

 Rowdy Yates, Rawhide 1959-1966
 Dirty Harry Callahan - another favorite character.
 Hang 'em High 1968.
 Coogan's Bluff
 Absolute Power 1997
 Space Cowboys 2000
Gran Torino - a really great movie!

Join Natasha and me over at 5 Minutes Just for Me.  See who else has linked up.  Gonna be fun!

Take care and God bless!

XoXoXo
blue

3 comments:

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Joy, Clint was okay... but back then I thought of his movies as more "guy movies". I never really got into the "Spaghetti Westerns". (That music did bring back some old memories) I did like his later movies, maybe because I was older.

Thanks for reading my post today. Our "fur babies" will stay in our hearts forever.

xoxo Bunny Jean
@ Bunny Jean's Decor and More! (my main blog)

bj said...

Great post...I like him, too...and was TOTALLY in love with him in BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY..*SWOON

O, and since you have PLAYLIST, I have a question that I hope you can help me with. (I am olden and don't know how to do a THING!:)
I haven't deleted my Playlist but I did delete the player (the skin, I think it's called..anyway, that little red thing at the end of your blog with all the songs on it..) I can not, for the life of me, figure out how to get another one.???

nicolewian said...

Gran Torino was a great movie! Did you like him in Million Dollar Baby?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...