Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Saturday, August 6, 2011

American Duchess 18th Century Shoes!

Oh, be still, my heart!  I just happened upon this blog, quite by accident!  American Duchess is a blog about 16th through 20th century costumes.  Right now, they are taking pre-orders for these BEAUTIFUL leather shoes from the 18th century! (drool)

I have a love affair going with history, and I simply adore the 18th century clothing!  I also love shoes, any shoes, many shoes!  I could possibly win a pair of these beautiful (did I say that before?) Devonshire shoes!!!  Only two hundred pairs of these will be made!

"The Devonshires are a leather 18th century shoe based on museum examples from the 1760s through 1780s.  They're made of top-grade dyable leather, with a beautiful, smooth Italian leather sole for dancing, and are hard-wearing, water- and mud-proof, for even the toughest of outdoor re-enactments.

Pre-Order the
Devonshires through August 10, and get the special $100 price.  We're only making 200 of these shoes, so don't miss the chance to own one of only a couple hundred pair on the planet!  Visit www.american-duchess.com to order."

Oh, please, let me win a pair! (hands clasped, imploringly)

Take care and God Bless!

XoXoXo
blue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...