Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{Texture Tuesday} The DO eDition

Texture Tuesday at Kim Klassen's today has to include either one layer of her Autumn Burst and/or revolve around the verb "DO."

Click HERE
I took a photo of my red-hot poker flower this summer.  It was so pretty, and I finally got two more.  It should multiply again next year. 


I added a layer of Kim's Autumn Burst - Soft Light @ 100, and one layer of her Golden - Multiply @ 81.  I've also added the Golden Rule for the verb "DO" requirement.


Take care and God Bless!

XoXoXo
blue

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Oh isn't it fun to play with your pictures and make them even more beautiful than they already are.
Love your pics and your post-processing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...