Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Earth Wonders Challenge "LIGHT"

This week's photo challenge at Ana's Earth Wonders is "light."


Click HERE!
A few years ago, my hubby's uncle died and his wife had a dove released at the end of the service to the hymn "Fly Away Home."  I tried to capture a shot of the dove as it flew away into the sunlight.  I don't think I was successful in getting the dove, but I did get the bright sunlight!


I used two of Kim Klassen's textures here. One is "start" - soft light @ 50%, and the other is "warm sun" - multiply @ 40%.

I know Uncle Ray was already with our Lord, but the beautiful sunshine that day seemed to be welcoming him home!

Take care and God Bless!

XoXoXo
blue

8 comments:

Melanie said...

What a beautiful moment to capture. I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot and so meaningful. the reason why you took it makes it even more special. thank you for sharing the moment with us and at 'Earth Wonders'. I'm honoured :) xoxo

EMily said...

The symbolism in the light makes this a beautiful photo!

mountain mama said...

wow, love that!!!! great job :)

mountain mama said...

wow, love that!!!! great job :)

Leovi said...

Simply wonderful and exquisite, that delicious light under a dazzling sun and colorful ...

Anonymous said...

So pretty. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog.

Benice Kok said...

Dear Joy
Thank you for becoming a follower of our blog! May you have an amazingly creative week...
Benice & Elna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...