Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Sunday, March 31, 2013

EASTER and BOM Link

Hey All!

It's Spring, today is EASTER, and God's in His Heaven!  Thank You, Jesus, for the ultimate loving sacrifice You gave, so that we, poor sinners that we are, will one day be in Heaven with You, too!



I also wanted to share with you something that has me more excited than I have been in several years!

Kaaren at The Painted Quilt will be starting a Block of the Month quilt April 1!!!  No foolin', as she put it! :)  AND, as with all of her beautiful designs, it will be FREE!  She's named it "Happy Scrappy Spring."  Please check out all the details over at her wonderful blog.

It looks like it's a combination of patchwork, applique, and embroidery!  A little bit of everything to make me SO happy!  I love the checkerboard sashing, too!  I'm working on a counted-cross stitch coffee cup pattern right now that has a cream and brown checkered border around each cup.  So, this will be right down my alley! :) 

Kaaren states this is not technically a BOM, but should be ROM (Row of the Month).  Check out her post for more yummy details.  If I really put my mind to it, I might be able to get this done in time for Christmas!

The Painted Quilt - Happy Scrappy Spring BOM
I will post my progress, keep your fingers crossed!

 
HAPPY EASTER !!!

God Bless!

XOXO
blue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post.. worth reading.. buy spices online

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...