Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Earth Wonders - BLUE

Our photo challenge this week at Ana's Earth Wonders is BLUE.  This is a photo of the Seattle skyline, which shows an oddity - a blue sky!  It's usually overcast, raining, misting, etc., etc., etc.!


I used one layer of Kim Klassen's textures - wonderful magic scripted.


Don't forget to add your photos to flickr! 

Link up here or over at Ana's!!!  



EARTH WONDERS by anaeugenio


The linky party will be moving from Wednesdays to Fridays.







Take care and God Bless!


XoXoXo
blue

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Very beautiful, & perfectly blue! Ha... we live in Oregon, not to far away from ya neighbor!

Hope your dad is doing well, & happy new year Joy!

LeAnn said...

Nice picture! I love Kim Klassen, I didn't know what texture was or how to use it until I learned it from her place. I still have a lot to learn. :)

Anonymous said...

yay! what a beautiful sky :) looks like Summer blue. I've already changed the blog hop to fit your blog, since you didn't answer my email I wasn't sure you would participate this week. sorry about that and welcome :) xxo

Unknown said...

I love the scratchy feel of the texture.
And, blue sky? Perfect!

Jessa said...

Gorgeous photo, thinking about you today hoping all is well.

LeAnn said...

Stopped by today. Hope you are doing well!

LeAnn said...

The Lord put you on my heart to night and so I just wanted you to know that you are thought of and prayed for. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...