Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Earth Wonders - FIRE

FIRE is Ana's Earth Wonders photo challenge this week.

Click here...
I wish I had some photos of real fires - but, I had to make do with what I had.  Here's a photo of our gas stove heating some water for tea.  I really like the reflection of the flame on the enamel of the stove top.



You can join in, too!  Add your photos to flickr, then add to the linky party.  Check out all the details over at Ana's Wonderland blog.  You can either add your interpretation of this week's challenge there or here.  Everyone can vote on their favorite photo, starting Sunday December 4th.  You can't vote on your own, but your friends can! Spread the word!

Last week's winner was "Life in Pictures." Congratulations on a wonderful entry!


Take care and God Bless!
XoXoXo
blue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie :) your muffin bread looks yumy! I wish I had a fireplace too, but than I would have a problem, I wouldn't be online that much. he he he. at least my cousins have a fireplace for Xmas Eve and this year I'll be there shooting. your interpretation is very original. hmmm... muffin bread and tea! sounds perfect. hope you're comfy. huge {{hug}}

Joy Burkhart said...

That does sound good - tea, muffins, a warm fire, all cuddled up with a good book! Glad you'll have a warm & cozy Christmas eve with your cousins! Hugs back, dear Ana!
xoxo
Joy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...