Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{Texture Tuesday} Dream eDition

Well, I remembered it was Tuesday this week, no help needed this time!

Our challenge this week from Kim at Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday was to incorporate "dream" into one of our photos. 

Click HERE
I chose this photo of an area around Mt. Rushmore, taken by my sister after I pooped out halfway up the trail.  I cropped it and added 2 of Kim's textures:

         Dream - soft light 100%
         Stained linen - multiply 100%

I added a quote on "dream" from Walt Disney in Walt Disney Script and receded it a bit.  Maybe I shouldn't have receded the quote - I think it's a little hard to read this way. 

Before:

 After:

More next time!

Take care and God Bless!

XoXoXo
blue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...