Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby Hat for Gage

Mornin' Everyone! 

I want to share a picture of the hats I knitted for my great-nephew Gage.  I used the pattern from Ashley Knits, but I left off the ribbon.  Not very manly! ;-)









The little white hat is a preemie pattern I found at Knitting with OlofI changed it a little bit from the pattern, making a smoother crown.  This blue hat below is a picture of how the pattern should look, if you follow Olof's instructions (guess I'm a rebel, have to do it my way ;-}!  ).



Gage was was 2 months old on the 3rd.  He's growing quickly, don't think these will fit too well (especially the white one, which really wasn't made with him in mind).  Will just have to get busy making him a couple more, a little larger this time!

XoXoXo
blue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ThAnk you for linking to myblog. The hat looks great. I love to mod.

G Inspires said...

I want to learn how to knit hats. I can knit scarfs but that is about it. I have books on this but I don't understand them....I learned the little I know about knitting from my MIL, she just showed me a simple knit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...