Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Adventures: Coffee Caramel Cake Link

You will not believe this super recipe I came across tonight!  I was going though my emails, one being the Crock Pot Recipe Exchange.  Ginger has some really cool ideas for using your crock pot. 

She was mentioning last week's most viewed recipe in the exchange, which turned out to be Hope's Coffee Caramel Cake.  Can you imagine!?  Making a cake in a slow cooker?  I bet the inventor never thought of that one, huh?


Anyway, you've just gotta go over to A Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Adventures and get this recipe!  Doesn't it just look delish?  Just click on the link.  I think I'll try it tomorrow! 

A Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Adventures: Coffee Caramel Cake

XoXoXo
blue

1 comment:

Hope Comerford said...

Thanks for the link Joy! I hope it turned out well for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...