Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Saturday, August 6, 2011

August Break 2011 and PW Black & White Assignment

Happy Saturday!  By the time I get this post completed, it WILL be Saturday! LOL!

I think I'll kill two birds with one stone tonight.  I'm adding this old photo of my Dad to both the August Break 2011 over with Susannah Conway
and the Pioneer Woman's Black and White Assignment for the weekend.

The photo of my Dad, little Jimmie Logan, is about 80 years old, maybe a little bit more.  Pop looks like he's about 3ish, so that would put this around 1930.  He doesn't look too sure about those chickens, but has his responsibility and does it!

I added the type and cropped it a bit, but that's about all!  It looks like the photos I TRY to create with Kim Klassen's wonderful textures (sigh)!  Just goes to show ya - gettin' old isn't that bad! HAH!

See ya next time!

Take care and God Bless!

XoXoXo
blue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...