Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{Texture Tuesday} The Word eDition

Here it is Tuesday again!  Time for Texture Tuesday with Kim Klassen!

This week our assignment, should we choose to accept it (and of course we did!), is to take one of our photos, use at least one of Kim's many beautiful textures, and add words to the result.

Back in September, my hubby, sister, and I took a quick road trip to Seattle.  On the way back I took several many pictures of the sunrise over the mountains in Montana.  This photo is one of my favorites, even though it's blurred due to the movement of the car.  I used Kim's "subtly yours" texture, two layers, one darkened and the other dissolved slightly.  I like John Muir's quotation - it really fit the majesty of both the mountains and the sunrise!

Before...
and after.

XoXoXo
blue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...