Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TEXTURE TUESDAY The Garden Party eDition

Wow! Already Tuesday and another chance to create!  I'm still learning, so please bear with me!


Kim Klassen's theme this week is gardening. So, I thought I'd take a couple of our garden photos from last year and change them a bit.  I like the old photos, the sepia toned, aged, worn and faded.  This first photo is of our wonderful, though small, crop of corn, tomatoes, broccoli, zucchini, and beans in sepia tone with a brush stroke effect.  I've used Kim's "warm sun" texture - saturation legacy at 55%.
Before...

and after.


This second photo, also of the same veggies, just a slightly different point of view, is the one I really like!  I've used the aged newspaper effect, then Kim's "silence" texture - normal at 40%.  It really looks like an old worn photo from the 30s! This could have come out of my Grandma's photo collection.  Love it, love it, love it!
Before...

and after.

Thanks, Kim, for the wonderful textures you've created for our use!

XoXoXo
blue

1 comment:

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

Love your garden in sepia tones! Plus the brush stroke effect works great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...