Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Friday, October 29, 2010

TEXAS RANGERS

Next Game: Sat, 10/30/2010 @ Rangers Ballpark in Arlington
5:30 PM CT (6:30 PM ET)
 
2-0      0-2

I know where we'll be Saturday night - in front of the TV!  This is Doug's favorite team (after the Detroit Tigers) and he was sooo happy they got to the World Series! 

(texasrangers.com)

It was funny during the playoffs, he was rooting for the Giants and I was pulling for the Phillies.  He looked at me in amazement and said, "don't tell me you want the Phillies to win!"  Now I've liked the Phillies since the 70s and don't care anything for the Giants! 

"Why?" I asked.  He said if the Giants won, the Rangers had a better chance of beating them, than the Phillies.  Made sense, but I still wanted the Phillies to win. Oh, well.  Hope the Rangers can pull this off once they're back in Arlington, TEXAS!!!  

(wiki photo)
Go Phi...er...RANGERS!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...