Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Roll - Oktoberfest 1st Place Winner

Hey there!  We having a recipe linky party at the Bloggerette Society this week.  I think I'll link this recipe for my Pumpkin Roll that's a family favorite!  I don't have a photo of it, but here's the recipe anyway!

Click HERE

Back in 2002, I entered our Oktoberfest cake and/or pie contest.  I'd found the recipe in an old regional cookbook and thought I'd give it a try.  It turned out perfectly the first time!  It was one entry among many the judges enjoyed at the the tasting - guess you could say it was their #1 favorite!  I had to make it for our family Thanksgiving dinner that year.  Here's the recipe  -  enjoy!





Take care and God Bless!

XoXoXo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...