Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{Texture Tuesday} Aurora eDition

Whoa!  It's Tuesday! Oh my gosh...almost missed it.  Thanks to Allison at Alli-n-son for her email with a BIG reminder!!!

Texture Tuesday's here again at Kim Klassen's!  Why do you go over and visit for a while?
Click HERE
Well, I had a photo all ready to go, but changed it to this one.  My husband, sister, and I went to Seattle last fall, stopping at Mt Rushmore in South Dakota on the way home.  We went on the path up toward the magnificent carving of 4 of our presidents: Washington, Jefferson, T. Roosevelt, and Lincoln.  I pooped out half way there, but Hubby and Sis managed to go as far as was allowed and took some photos that are a different angle than normally seen of the monument.


The weather was perfect that day in September!  See how blue the sky was, and cloudless!  This was on the same path Nicholas Cage and company were on in National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets.  Pretty cool, huh?! 
Here's my "after" shot of the monument, using Kim Klassen's "aurora" texture - multiply @ 78%, both photo and text - hard light @ 100%.

Hopefully, I'll be able to remember next week's post without an email reminder! LOL!

Take care and God Bless!

XoXoXo

blue

1 comment:

Allison @ Alli 'n Son said...

I'm glad I could help remind you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...