Pages

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Friday, February 18, 2011

A day in the life of the Hooks....: A Very Vera Crayon Roll Up TUTORIAL

A day in the life of the Hooks....: A Very Vera Crayon Roll Up TUTORIAL



I found this link through Tipnut, a very cool DIY site for just about any project you could possibly think of.  There are many more sites listed on Tipnut for different styles of this item.  Will have to make a few of these for the kiddos' Christmas presents this year!

Enjoy!

XoXoXo

1 comment:

Lisa Wallen Logsdon said...

I really enjoyed this post this morning with my cup of coffee! I checked out Tipnut and it's such a cute and interesting site. I'm going to send it to my daughter so she can check it out for ideas of things to do with the kiddos. Thanks! Great post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...