GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! ONLY...

Christmas countdown banner

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award!

I was stunned and delighted at the same time the other night upon receiving the One Lovely Blog Award from Nancy at My Ancestors and Me!  Thank you, Nancy, for reading my posts and deeming my blog worthy of this award!

There are responsibilities attached to accepting this award, as follows:

These are the rules for accepting this award:

*Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.
*Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
*Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

There are so many wonderful blogs to choose from!  My interests are so varied, not all of the recipients are of the same genre.  

Most of these wonderful blogs are so instructive and the bloggers very generous in giving of their knowledge.  Some are a joy to read, the authors have such wonderfully giving spirits.  I hope that you will visit these sites and enjoy as I have!

1.    Mary Corbet's Needle 'N Thread
2.    TipNut
3.    The Feathered Nest
4.    Snowcatcher
5.    TaDa! Creations
6.    Red Brolly
7.    Julia's Place
8.    How Mom Did It
9.    Notes from the Holler
10.  Polka Dot Pineapple
11.  Graceful Knitting
12.  A Day in the Life of the Hooks
13.  Inner Child Crochet
14.  Food, Photography and Travel
15.  Free Stitchin' Patterns

Thank you again, Nancy!

XoXoXo
blue

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Joy!!! Thank you so very much!!! I'm honored that you think of my blog this way ~ isn't it amazing how much is shared here in the land of blog on a daily basis??? It's such a precious network of people! Thank you again Joy and thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Melissa said...

Thank you for the award, Joy! It feels so nice to be thought of, and I'll have fun picking the blogs to pass it on to.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May God bless you and yours...